Audio Conf - M365 No Longer Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrainBamaged

Forum User
Advanced Certified
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
168
Reaction score
41
Good Day,

Just had a user ask for assistance in setting up 3CX audio conf call. I walked them through the process, selected "Microsoft 365" and saved the
conference. Users Outlook on the web opened, but went to the Inbox, not the calendar event as it used too.

I confirmed this with my account. It is supposed to open a M365 calendar meeting to add attendees, etc., but is going to the Inbox. 3CX looks to be working correctly, it looks like MS may have changed their API.

Anyone else seen this behaviour?
 
Thank you Stefan. I missed the announcement of v18 release.

Is v18 only available on Linux? I see no mention of a Windows version. Thanks.
 
Thank you Stefan. I missed the announcement of v18 release.

Is v18 only available on Linux? I see no mention of a Windows version. Thanks.
V18 was initially released only for Linux, yes, but V18 Update 1 will be available for Windows as well.
V18 Update 1 is currently in the Beta phase and you can find it here: https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/v18-update1-beta/

It shouldn't be too long though before Update 1 final is released.

Remember, in order to upgrade Windows V16 to Windows V18, as this is a major release, you will need to:
  1. Make a Full Backup of your V16 and download the backup file
  2. Uninstall V16
  3. Install V18 and restore your backup
 
Thank you Nick. We usually get notifications of new releases through the update page and was wondering why nothing had been seen on our Windows v16 installs after seeing v18 was out.

Cheers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.