Soli Platinum Distributor Joined Feb 14, 2016 Messages 169 Reaction score 42 Jun 21, 2023 #1 Any idea how to send auto-reply during out-of-office hours for example?
VoIPTools 3CX MVP Platinum Partner Joined Feb 13, 2013 Messages 3,875 Reaction score 1,929 Jun 21, 2023 #2 More information required. What kind of auto-reply? Email, audio, what? And for an extension or for inbound routing of calls? Tell us more.
More information required. What kind of auto-reply? Email, audio, what? And for an extension or for inbound routing of calls? Tell us more.
Soli Platinum Distributor Joined Feb 14, 2016 Messages 169 Reaction score 42 Jun 21, 2023 #3 Ohh sorry I didn't write it's for the WhatsApp during the day I want to receive the messages but when OOO I want to send auto reply via the WhatsApp
Ohh sorry I didn't write it's for the WhatsApp during the day I want to receive the messages but when OOO I want to send auto reply via the WhatsApp
VoIPTools 3CX MVP Platinum Partner Joined Feb 13, 2013 Messages 3,875 Reaction score 1,929 Jun 21, 2023 #4 I should have been paying attention to the forum you posted in... that would have answered my question
I should have been paying attention to the forum you posted in... that would have answered my question
OstronBV Free User Joined Jul 5, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 5, 2023 #6 I am looking for the same functionality. Is this available?