- Joined
- Sep 22, 2020
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 13
Good day 3CX Team members,
Could you support me with following .
First I need to setup and define an Azure application with the required permissions and features to work with 3CX
If you have a document regarding the integration process in more detail ( except https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/ ) can you share it with me so that I can understand what permissions on Azure side need to be set first ?
Could you support me with following .
First I need to setup and define an Azure application with the required permissions and features to work with 3CX
If you have a document regarding the integration process in more detail ( except https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/microsoft-365/ ) can you share it with me so that I can understand what permissions on Azure side need to be set first ?
