Blank Screen during Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjfangjd

Free User
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good day, I have several Zebra devices (TC20 and TC51, all running Android 8.1.0) that we're using 3CX on. On some devices (not exclusive to either model device) when a call is made the screen goes blank. Pressing the power button sometimes gets the screen back up, but often not. I've turned off "Car/Bluetooth support (Telecom API)" within the 3CX app settings - it doesn't matter if its on or off - the screen still goes blank.

What's odd is that it happens on some devices, but not others. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please note the system associated with this post will most likely not match what I have - our IT manages our account - I just made this account so I could post to the forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02