- Joined
- Feb 6, 2018
- Messages
- 11,228
- Reaction score
- 7,073
Hi team
I've been having this weird issue with my Windows softphone (Beta, from the Store) using both Update 9 and 10 Alpha 2. Every time I provision my softphone, it stays for around 24 hours then does this:

I always have to reprovision. A simple reactivation of the account in the app does not fix it.
Any idea why it would do this? I haven't played with the registry keys, or command line arguments. Nothing of the sort. Classic manual provisioning.
I've been having this weird issue with my Windows softphone (Beta, from the Store) using both Update 9 and 10 Alpha 2. Every time I provision my softphone, it stays for around 24 hours then does this:

I always have to reprovision. A simple reactivation of the account in the app does not fix it.
Any idea why it would do this? I haven't played with the registry keys, or command line arguments. Nothing of the sort. Classic manual provisioning.