Bulk User Changes on PRO Self-Hosted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri Griffiths

SMB User
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 10, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
11
I want to add BLF to all users on a PRO self-hosted system. Do I have to change them individually? If I export and import, I have to delete all users for the import to work? Don't want to do that on a live system. Whats your thoughts?
 
I want to add BLF to all users on a PRO self-hosted system. Do I have to change them individually? If I export and import, I have to delete all users for the import to work? Don't want to do that on a live system. Whats your thoughts?
On v18 you can bulk-edit.
 
I'm looking V20. So its not there yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us