- Joined
- Oct 30, 2023
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I implemented the 3CX integration a few months ago. I recently started making reports for our dashboard. I tried adding 'phone calls per user' It works quite well. It keeps track of the call journals that are made in 'tasks'.
The problem is that since i made this report i noticed not all calls are logged.
-Salesforce user emails are same as 3cx user emails
-Not all callers are known in our CRM
I tried looking in verbose log but i can't seem to find anything.
I implemented the 3CX integration a few months ago. I recently started making reports for our dashboard. I tried adding 'phone calls per user' It works quite well. It keeps track of the call journals that are made in 'tasks'.
The problem is that since i made this report i noticed not all calls are logged.
-Salesforce user emails are same as 3cx user emails
-Not all callers are known in our CRM
I tried looking in verbose log but i can't seem to find anything.
