Call Transcriptions in v20u3

agronert

Premier Customer
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 12, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Hello,
Our Salesforce integration is working well. We recently upgraded to v20u3 and would like to add call transcriptions and summaries to Salesforce. We have transcription enabled for some test users, and their calls are being logged to Salesforce, but we're not getting summaries or transcriptions. I'm not seeing where to configure that. Is there a setting I'm missing or is there some documentation to get this working?

thanks,
 
Hi, are you using the default template? transcription is there in the call journaling for all the supported CRM

1736542020918.png

You should be using the template that says SalesforceV2
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Also please, upgrade the system to the last version 20.0 Update 4 (Build 487 Release)
 
Also please, upgrade the system to the last version 20.0 Update 4 (Build 487 Release)
Hello Alejandro,
We are on Update 4. Version 20.0 Update 4 (Build 487 Release) I thought it was 3.

We are using the default Salesforcev2 template, but I'm not seeing those options in the Call Journaling.

1736542595749.png

Can I just add those fields, or is there a way to make sure the template is current?

thanks,
 
I'm afraid you will need to delete the current template and add it again from the updates, then you should see the same as I've posted in my pic.
 
I'm afraid you will need to delete the current template and add it again from the updates, then you should see the same as I've posted in my pic.
I'll try that. Thank you for the help!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alejandro_3CX
no problem, have a good day!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us