- Joined
- Mar 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, earlier today one of our employees (Ext. 102) tried to forward a caller (*******6923) to another extension (Ext. 119). The call instead went to the cell number of someone who used to work here (*******2384). (this employee was on a different extension, 107, when she was here.)
Since the call went to the wrong number, I can't assume that Ext. 102 entered the extension 119 correctly when transferring the call-- but I am still confused how it could have been forwarded to another ostensibly external number.
1. I checked whether (*******2384) was associated with either the users for Ext. 102, Ext. 119, or the ring group (***:S1).
2. I checked any inbound rules or sip rules to see if there was any thing weird set up with routing calls to specific numbers.
I can't find (*******2384) anywhere in our system-- however, the call between the two external numbers was listed in our call log and in the system log below, so I'm fairly sure the old employee's cell phone number is somewhere. Can anyone tell me where 3cx may have pulled that number from as it was determining where to send this transferred call?
I've included relevant lines from the 3cxSystemService.log file below:
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #1: Seg[1/#1] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b24ffc71e37b(Ext.403) (12:27:18.161..12:27:18.481) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #2: Seg[1/#2] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>520f506c2d44(Ext.403) (12:27:18.481..12:27:20.994) Talking ReplacedDst by c4009d676f65(Ext.402)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #3: Seg[1/#3] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>2d361c418118(Ext.402) (12:27:20.994..12:27:21.290) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #4: Seg[1/#4] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>c4009d676f65(Ext.402) (12:27:21.290..12:27:25.466) Talking ReplacedDst by 3151ed7d3029(Ext.400)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #5: Seg[1/#5] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>2b6cc43e1b1b(Ext.400) (12:27:25.466..12:27:25.808) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #6: Seg[1/#6] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>3151ed7d3029(Ext.400) (12:27:25.808..12:27:42.657) Talking ReplacedDst by b90cee4f841b(Ext.102)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #7: Seg[1/#7] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>8741844e3714(***: S1) (12:27:42.657..12:27:57.203) Ringing PickedUp by b90cee4f841b(Ext.102)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.886|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #8: Seg[1/#8] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b90cee4f841b(Ext.102) (12:27:56.990..12:27:56.990) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.886|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #9: Seg[1/#9] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b90cee4f841b(Ext.102) (12:27:57.203..12:29:28.491) Talking ReplacedDst by 6f7f5a57042c(*******2384)
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Additional notes: this question is regarding the locally hosted 3cx instance that my company is using, waetech.3cx.us:5001
Since the call went to the wrong number, I can't assume that Ext. 102 entered the extension 119 correctly when transferring the call-- but I am still confused how it could have been forwarded to another ostensibly external number.
1. I checked whether (*******2384) was associated with either the users for Ext. 102, Ext. 119, or the ring group (***:S1).
2. I checked any inbound rules or sip rules to see if there was any thing weird set up with routing calls to specific numbers.
I can't find (*******2384) anywhere in our system-- however, the call between the two external numbers was listed in our call log and in the system log below, so I'm fairly sure the old employee's cell phone number is somewhere. Can anyone tell me where 3cx may have pulled that number from as it was determining where to send this transferred call?
I've included relevant lines from the 3cxSystemService.log file below:
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #1: Seg[1/#1] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b24ffc71e37b(Ext.403) (12:27:18.161..12:27:18.481) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #2: Seg[1/#2] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>520f506c2d44(Ext.403) (12:27:18.481..12:27:20.994) Talking ReplacedDst by c4009d676f65(Ext.402)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.884|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #3: Seg[1/#3] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>2d361c418118(Ext.402) (12:27:20.994..12:27:21.290) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #4: Seg[1/#4] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>c4009d676f65(Ext.402) (12:27:21.290..12:27:25.466) Talking ReplacedDst by 3151ed7d3029(Ext.400)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #5: Seg[1/#5] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>2b6cc43e1b1b(Ext.400) (12:27:25.466..12:27:25.808) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #6: Seg[1/#6] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>3151ed7d3029(Ext.400) (12:27:25.808..12:27:42.657) Talking ReplacedDst by b90cee4f841b(Ext.102)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.885|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #7: Seg[1/#7] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>8741844e3714(***: S1) (12:27:42.657..12:27:57.203) Ringing PickedUp by b90cee4f841b(Ext.102)
2024/04/19 12:31:37.886|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #8: Seg[1/#8] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b90cee4f841b(Ext.102) (12:27:56.990..12:27:56.990) Ringing Connected
2024/04/19 12:31:37.886|5968|0060|Info|CHR: #9: Seg[1/#9] 5729cf49096e(*******6923)=>b90cee4f841b(Ext.102) (12:27:57.203..12:29:28.491) Talking ReplacedDst by 6f7f5a57042c(*******2384)
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Additional notes: this question is regarding the locally hosted 3cx instance that my company is using, waetech.3cx.us:5001
