CallerID - Showing local caller ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrawley

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I've got a client who is calling an outside number. On their caller ID, it shows the local caller ID name instead of the caller ID I have set for them.

We are using FlowRoute as a sip trunk. Does anyone have any ideas on where a setting like this may be that I can change?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: leejor
By "local caller Id" I assume you mean your "main" number?

First, this must be allowed by your provider, and in an acceptable format, or they may substitute your main number.. The outbound trunk options must also be set to take the number from the extension settings. There must also be no caller ID defined in the outbound rule the call is using.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,932
Members
165,157
Latest member
distrimed