Solved Cannot Dial Out (via Flowroute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterIT

Customer
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
After some support messages from Flowroute, I have switched from SIP registration to IP-based Auth, and since then I have been able to dial into my 3CX instance, but I cannot dial out. The event log shows the following error:

Code:
Call or Registration to 11234567890@(Ln.10000@Flowroute) has failed. 34.226.36.32 replied: 403 Bad Au - [email protected]; from IP:34.226.36.32:5060

I am not sure what "AU" means...
It's only dialing out where the issue is. I am not sure what the proper outbound rules I should have set up. I just want to be able to dial 7 to dial out, and I have tried stripping 1 digit and played with appending a country code and an area code, but still nothing calls out successfully.

Furthermore, I have no "Reformat Incoming or Outgoing Caller" patterns setup, and attached is my current config for my only outbound rule.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-08-01 080142.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-01 080142.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
Hello @WaterIT

Bad AU probably means bad authentication. Also we only support the authentication based trunks from Flowroute so I would recommend switching back to authentication based and troubleshoot from there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BK63
Hello @WaterIT

Bad AU probably means bad authentication. Also we only support the authentication based trunks from Flowroute so I would recommend switching back to authentication based and troubleshoot from there.
Will do, Should I enable SIP Credentials for outbound as well?


EDIT: I did switch fully switch back to SIP Credential Auth for both inbound and outbound, and it started working. I guess I still had some IP-based auth settings in Flowroute's Dashboard.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: I did switch fully switch back to SIP Credential Auth for both inbound and outbound, and it started working. I guess I still had some IP-based auth settings in Flowroute's Dashboard.
Glad to see you got it working
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,932
Members
165,157
Latest member
distrimed