- Joined
- Sep 27, 2017
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 12
Thought I would post this, not sure if its been answered
I struggled with this for awhile , but it turned out once I did the following I was able to setup the Map_Users.ps1
1 - Make sure all the users are in the default Global Org under Users - Policies in the Teams Admin

2 - Make sure in the user licensing (under admin.microsoft.com) you have assigned the Voice License
3 - In user licensing under apps *UNCHECK* Domestic Calling Plan (probably any calling plan)
Wait an hour or so after making these changes


Once I did this and waited a little bit I was able to assign the Set-CSUser properly and then able to make/receive calls.
I struggled with this for awhile , but it turned out once I did the following I was able to setup the Map_Users.ps1
1 - Make sure all the users are in the default Global Org under Users - Policies in the Teams Admin

2 - Make sure in the user licensing (under admin.microsoft.com) you have assigned the Voice License
3 - In user licensing under apps *UNCHECK* Domestic Calling Plan (probably any calling plan)
Wait an hour or so after making these changes


Once I did this and waited a little bit I was able to assign the Set-CSUser properly and then able to make/receive calls.