Solved Cannot modify the parameter: "OnPremLineURI" *Solved*

Status
Not open for further replies.

benf

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
12
Thought I would post this, not sure if its been answered

I struggled with this for awhile , but it turned out once I did the following I was able to setup the Map_Users.ps1

1 - Make sure all the users are in the default Global Org under Users - Policies in the Teams Admin

1632309050405.png

2 - Make sure in the user licensing (under admin.microsoft.com) you have assigned the Voice License

3 - In user licensing under apps *UNCHECK* Domestic Calling Plan (probably any calling plan)

Wait an hour or so after making these changes


1632308885971.png


1632308967847.png


Once I did this and waited a little bit I was able to assign the Set-CSUser properly and then able to make/receive calls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChrisC_3CX
do not worry about posting it, it might help someone in the future too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.