- Joined
- Jul 1, 2016
- Messages
- 6,619
- Reaction score
- 2,633
Hello
I've got a UC923 currently on FW 2.0.4.6.26 and i'm trying to get it to 2.0.4.8.11 to no avail.
i've tried pushing it via MGMT console and i've even go on to the GUI, factory reset the phone and attempted to install the FW there.
the web page refreshes and then nothing.
I was hoping I could pull an intermin FW version from the PBX but there are none and I cannot see if there are any intermin FW's.
I've got a UC923 currently on FW 2.0.4.6.26 and i'm trying to get it to 2.0.4.8.11 to no avail.
i've tried pushing it via MGMT console and i've even go on to the GUI, factory reset the phone and attempted to install the FW there.
the web page refreshes and then nothing.
I was hoping I could pull an intermin FW version from the PBX but there are none and I cannot see if there are any intermin FW's.

