• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Change incoming call display

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcroucher

Free User
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
On my old V6 install of 3CX, incoming calls would display as:
<Ring Group>:
<caller ID>

Whereas on my v18 build calls show on my Cisco 7941 and Gigaset phones as:

<caller ID>:<Ring Group>
<caller ID>

It's only cosmetic but looks messy and is difficult to read on the screens. Is there a settings I can change somewhere?
 
Hi @slcroucher,

In the Management Console >> Advanced >> Contacts >> Options, what options do you have selected there?
 
Hello Vasilis,

Aha! I've found the option:

Add Group, Queue or DID/DDI Names to Caller ID

Do not add
Append Name
Prepend Name

I've now set it to prepend which looks nicer!

Thanks for the pointer.
 
No problem @slcroucher, glad it's looking better. If you require any further assistance or information feel free to create a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us