Change "Working Elsewhere" to be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Customer
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
Hi

When my users work from home or from another business location, they set their calender status to "Working Elsewhere" - but they are still available for calls.

Can I change so "Working Elsewhere" is "Available"?
 
Hi @Mora,

I'm afraid that the issue is an Office 365 one and not a 3CX one. I've googled and found various open threads, one bug reported to them was actually exactly what you wanted: Working Elsewhere showing as "Free".

As far as 3CX is concerned, you can find our mapping in the Management Console >> Settings >> Microsoft 365 >> Calendar Sync.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mora
Hi @Mora,

I'm afraid that the issue is an Office 365 one and not a 3CX one. I've googled and found various open threads, one bug reported to them was actually exactly what you wanted: Working Elsewhere showing as "Free".

As far as 3CX is concerned, you can find our mapping in the Management Console >> Settings >> Microsoft 365 >> Calendar Sync.

Hi Vasilis,

Is there an update for? I really need the option to change "Working Elsewhere" to Available.

Thanks in advance,
Remco Straaten
 
I voted for this feature and hope it will come soon. In todays world people are working elsewhere and everywhere and still wanna be reachable with phone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: accentlogic
Status
Not open for further replies.