Chat & Talk no phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulEmous

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
17
Hi, I installed the WP Plugin and setup the urls on WP. Also did so on the 3CX side.

I installed a widget and get the chatbox. Pretty need! However I can't get the call button to appear. I am testing with Chrome.

What am I missing?
 
Last edited:
An agent needs to “take” the request/chat first, the it will show the call button. Check the video.
 
I am aware of that. Yet nothing. An agent can take, end transfer or archieve. Taking does not reveal the call button.
 
Hello @PaulEmous

Please verify that on WordPress the mode is set to Chat and Phone. If you have it configured to a queue and the agent "take" the ownership, you should see the call button on the visitor end.

Thanks.
 
You would say so right? But unfortunately its not happening.
 
Okay it's working. It turns out that SSL was the issue. I didn't had it enabled on the url and this prevented it from happening
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us