Solved Chat - Talk Wordpress Plugin is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

markf100

Free User
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
The latest update 9.4.0 for Wordpress is not functioning correctly - it remains offline.
I have had this plugin installed for over a year without issue and since the latest update - which is fantastic with the added ability for voice! I have been unable to use.

1) The 3CX host is set up correctly - tested directly to a URL.
2) The plugin is set up the same but I have seen mention of the capability to set office hours, which have not been checked so there must be something else that has changed and needs to be set.

Would appreciate any feedback as to how to fix.

Thank you.
 
Hiya. New User here. I think I've gotten everything set up properly but the Live Chat stays greyed out when I select 3CX as the Chat Server. Nothing I do seems to change it. If I choose Standalone (no 3CX), it seems to work fine. I want the Chat Server to be the 3CX interface.
There are a few reasons why it could be greyed out:
  • Is the Live Chat configured to an Extension or a Queue? If Extension, is it registered? If Queue, are there any agents logged in?
  • In the 3CX Management Console --> Messaging, edit your Live Chat. Have you added the Website URL where the plugin is placed?
  • The plugin communicates with your 3CX Server using the HTTPS port. Is that port open on your Firewall?
Could you also send me your website where you have installed the plugin in a PM so I can check?
 
For me, it ended up being a simple fix. I had not included the "https://" in Point 2 of the configuration of Messaging=>Live Chat, in the Management Console. Once I did that, and pressed OK, all seems to be working properly. Thanks for your help & guidance, @NickD!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us