- Joined
- Jan 28, 2024
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hiya, I have a Cisco CP-8861-K9= UCM phone and I'm using a combo of USECALLMANAGER.NZ and youtube guides and such to help use it on 3CX, and after pulling the SEPMACADDRESS.xml file a few times it gets the config, the OK button goes white and upon pressing it, it shows up in 3cx as a phone,

and I can make a call and hear the audio, however about 30 seconds of it registering (including the call attempt) it changes back to "Phone registering" and won't go back onto the working registered screen, it works fine on sipgate but not 3CX, giving error code "UCM-closed-TCP", any ideas?
SEPMACADDRESS.xml : https://pastebin.com/g7eG9uJG
and I can make a call and hear the audio, however about 30 seconds of it registering (including the call attempt) it changes back to "Phone registering" and won't go back onto the working registered screen, it works fine on sipgate but not 3CX, giving error code "UCM-closed-TCP", any ideas?
SEPMACADDRESS.xml : https://pastebin.com/g7eG9uJG