• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

CISCO IP Phone 7821

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj.juan

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
HI Everyone, I know CISCO IP Phone is unsupported phone. I just want to ask if you guys have an idea on the configuration in this IP Phone currently we experience no audio when using CISCO 7821 but as per checking on the 3CX packet capture the IP phone sent and received RTP packets. Please share if you have any thought ideas that needs to configure so we can check on CISCO.

I attached sample cnf file

version:
sip78xx.14-1-1-0211-134
sip78xx.12-8-1-0101-482

Thank you in advance!
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us