- Joined
- May 10, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Version 3cx 18
Hello, I connected the 9971 phone to the 3cx, everything works, the calls are connected, but the problem I have is that when I want to call from the phone, it beeps and the call is one-way. I think the problem with the 9971 is the dial plan file. Dear friends, if anyone has had such an experience, I would be grateful if you could help me to solve this problem.
my dialplan on 9971
-------------------
<dialTemplate>
<versionStamp>d902ed5a-c1e5-4233-b1d6-a960d53d1c3a</versionStamp>
<TEMPLATE match="*#" timeout="0" rewrite="300" />
<TEMPLATE match="*" timeout="3" />
</dialTemplate>
not working
-----------------
Now these phones have 2-way communication on the same system and are connected
CP 7942
CP 7945
CP 8865
CP 8945
CP 8841
Good Working
-----------------------------
I would be grateful if you could help me
Hello, I connected the 9971 phone to the 3cx, everything works, the calls are connected, but the problem I have is that when I want to call from the phone, it beeps and the call is one-way. I think the problem with the 9971 is the dial plan file. Dear friends, if anyone has had such an experience, I would be grateful if you could help me to solve this problem.
my dialplan on 9971
-------------------
<dialTemplate>
<versionStamp>d902ed5a-c1e5-4233-b1d6-a960d53d1c3a</versionStamp>
<TEMPLATE match="*#" timeout="0" rewrite="300" />
<TEMPLATE match="*" timeout="3" />
</dialTemplate>
not working
-----------------
Now these phones have 2-way communication on the same system and are connected
CP 7942
CP 7945
CP 8865
CP 8945
CP 8841
Good Working
-----------------------------
I would be grateful if you could help me
Last edited: