• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Cisco SPA 112 & Linksys PAP2T - Only 1 SIP account registers

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM-TEL

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
I am trying to register two sip accounts to a Linksys PAP2T ATA and a Cisco SPA 112 ATA.

The issue I have is initially both Line 1 and Line 2 would register, but soon Line 1 drops off leaving only Line 2 registered with 3CX.

I initially tried the Linksys PAP2T ATA but when Line 1 dropped out I thought there maybe something wrong with the ATA, so did a factory reset wita negative result. Only Line 2 would register.

I then tried the Cisco SPA 112 ATA and the exact same thing happened.

Only Line 2 will register.

Am I missing something?
 
UPDATE:

Line 1 port was 5060 and Line 2 port was 5061.

When I changed Line 1 port to 5062, it immediately registered.

I don't know why 5060 wouldn't work, but at least it is all working now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us