• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Cisco SPA3102 config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spottyjarl

Free User
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
6
I thinking of buying a cisco spa3102 for my upcoming pbx but I want to know how to configure it before I purchase it.
If anyone knows how your help would be much appreciated
Thanks
 
I must inform you that this particular device is not a 3CX Supported device meaning that, not only we won't be able to guarantee normal functionality but you will also have to figure out how to manually configure it.

That said, I highly suggest considering using devices from our 3CX Supported list instead as to ensure a more streamlined and trouble-free experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us