Client portal - Office 365 SSO does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbomboy

Free User
Joined
Aug 17, 2021
Messages
64
Reaction score
7
I can log into the admin portal using SSO but when I try to log into to client portal I get the 365 authentication and permissions, select ok, then get directed back the client logon screen?

Any ideas?
 
1. Make sure the user is enabled for User Sync, and that it is authorized for Webclient SSO. It is separate from the Admin SSO.

2. Also make sure your user's email matches your extension's email.
 
I can log into the admin portal using SSO but when I try to log into to client portal I get the 365 authentication and permissions, select ok, then get directed back the client logon screen?

Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • sso.png
    sso.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.