Company contacts are not synced

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitn

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 18, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
16
Hello everyone

I set up the Microsoft 365 integration for a customer some time ago. The users are synced without any problems.
But for some time now, the contacts from the shared mailbox are no longer synced.
But they are displayed for selection when I add one that should be synchronized.

Best regards
 
Same here, it was working and sometime during the last few upgrades it quit. I have a handful of contacts I've added in 365 that never show up in 3CX but everything before it broke is still there. Restarted 3CX services, preformed a refresh of the integrations setup which completed successfully, no luck.
 
@bitn, @SyncWave open a ticket with support so we have a look thanks.
 
My problem was solved by 3CX Support @avraam_mich Exchange Sync was activated again, probably after the V20 upgrade.
Thanks for the support!
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G
My problem was solved by 3CX Support @avraam_mich Exchange Sync was activated again, probably after the V20 upgrade.
Thanks for the support!
That's great to hear! Where was this Exchange Sync control found?
 
Under Admin -> System -> Phonebook at the top under Exchange check if something is entered. If so, delete everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Under Admin -> System -> Phonebook at the top under Exchange check if something is entered. If so, delete everything.
I don't have any old exchange settings in there so I guess I'll create a support ticket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bitn
Problem was old exchange sync settings not removed. If you want to use Microsoft 365 integration you must remove Exchange Sync.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT and bitn
Status
Not open for further replies.