Solved Convert 3CX to custom domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemWise

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Hello,

I am planning to set up Teams integration for my Linux based 3CX. At the moment we us a 3cx domain <company>.3cx.co.uk and I understand that we need to use our own custom domain to set up the integration. I believe the process is:

Take a backup without "License Key Information, FQDN & Conference"
Log in to the partner portal and release the domain name from the licence.
Restore the backup and set the new FQDN on a clean install.

Preferably I would like to use the same Linux instance, so can someone give me the Linux commands I could use to wipe the config on the Linux instance, or the Linux commands to uninstall and reinstall 3CX on my instance.

Cheers
 
Thank you ConceptsWeb, I had misread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.