• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

create forward all button GRP2614

Status
Not open for further replies.

anog10

Customer
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hello
How i can create button to forward all calls to other extension?
 
Set a status to forward in the MC, then a button to change status
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
how i configure button to change status?
 
1645641369005.png
 
I found other way to do. I enable Local Call Features and not forward all showing on screen. I press on this button and the extension that i want to be forwarded all calls
 
You can certainly do whatever you want, but that is unsupported by 3CX and may lead to undesired behavior.
 
You can certainly do whatever you want, but that is unsupported by 3CX and may lead to undesired behavior.
Correction: **will** lead to undesired behaviors.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SweetAction
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock