Create new CRM contact for unmatched caller ID

Nick - SPN Co

Platinum Partner
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
46
We are using the new call transcript and summary to log calls into our hubspot CRM and it's working great for the most part. I'm wondering if there is a way for a new CRM contact/record to be created when a call comes in on a number that isn't matched with the CRM, the reason for this is we don't want to record our customers calls we purely just want the call summaries saved so my thinking was I'd set 3cx to delete recordings after 1 day but in doing this it also deletes the call summary and transcriptions from 3cx. Any that were matched to contacts remain saved in our CRM Hubspot but any that were not matched are just deleted and disappear.

If it's not possible to create new records then the next best option would be for the transcripts/summaries to remain in 3CX even if the recording is deleted.
 
I'm wondering if there is a way for a new CRM contact/record to be created when a call comes in on a number that isn't matched with the CRM
Please note that when a caller id does not match any contact in the CRM, the user has to add it as new contact, they may clic on add contact ---- crm as shown in the pics below

contact crm 2.png

contact crm.png


Of course in the CRM you must enable the parameter Allow contact creation

1729547926695.png
 
Please note that when a caller id does not match any contact in the CRM, the user has to add it as new contact, they may clic on add contact ---- crm as shown in the pics below

View attachment 44675

View attachment 44676


Of course in the CRM you must enable the parameter Allow contact creation

View attachment 44677


Thanks for the reply. I understand you can manually add the contact each time but I'm hoping for a way that all calls/transcripts will be captured automatically rather than asking our staff to manually add each contact.
 
Thanks for the reply. I understand you can manually add the contact each time but I'm hoping for a way that all calls/transcripts will be captured automatically rather than asking our staff to manually add each contact.
You will need to edit the template to achieve that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alejandro_3CX
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us