Solved Current supported firmware for PA2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxMCC

Free User
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I Have a PA2, following this guide I changed my PA2's firmware to 2.4 (the fw in the folder the guide gave me) it was previously at 2.8 (which is what the PA2 came with), on the 3CX console both firmware's showed as being "Not Supported"

Does anyone know what firmware is "Supported" and where I can find it.

Thanks
 
Click the box next to the device and hit the +firmware button so 3CX can push it to the right version.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaxMCC
Click the box next to the device and hit the +firmware button so 3CX can push it to the right version.
Worked. Thank you for the help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal