DDNS problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc.palmer

Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I am having trouble with using ddns with my 3cx for android. When I use my dynamic ip
address (xx.xx.xx.xx) everything works perfectly. Changing it to my ddns
name (goldstar.xx.com) the android registers and receives calls, but does not make calls.
It just goes back to 'available' when I attempt to call out. I also do not see anything
in the 3cx log. Does this make any sense?
 
hi,

on your firewall / router you have redirected port from any source and not only xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ?
 
we can suppose dns error no ?maybe try to ping you dyndns address.
 
As I stated, it registers and receives call using the ddns name. So the ddns is resolving the ip address or it would not even register. The only it does not do is place calls, which it does just fine if the numbered ip address is used instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us