- Joined
- Nov 30, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
Good day,
I am running the Hosted By 3CX platform with a SBC computer setup on the local network. I am using Yealink and Grandstream phones. On both types of phones I have been trying to update the "Default" ring tones that 3CX provides ( Phones-->Phone Provisioning-->Options-->Configure default ringtone) without any success. Presently its setup for Ring1.
What I would like to do is to have the option of selecting a different ring tone than the default "Ring1" ring tone that the phones gets provisioned with from 3CX. I have read a number of other users attempt to do this with out much success.
Again all I want to do is be able to choose another ring tone when a call comes in.
Can anyone provide a solution? I find it interesting and some what frustrating that this feature is not as easy as it should be, its a common question I get asked by all my clients.
Thanks again for your replies!
I am running the Hosted By 3CX platform with a SBC computer setup on the local network. I am using Yealink and Grandstream phones. On both types of phones I have been trying to update the "Default" ring tones that 3CX provides ( Phones-->Phone Provisioning-->Options-->Configure default ringtone) without any success. Presently its setup for Ring1.
What I would like to do is to have the option of selecting a different ring tone than the default "Ring1" ring tone that the phones gets provisioned with from 3CX. I have read a number of other users attempt to do this with out much success.
Again all I want to do is be able to choose another ring tone when a call comes in.
Can anyone provide a solution? I find it interesting and some what frustrating that this feature is not as easy as it should be, its a common question I get asked by all my clients.
Thanks again for your replies!