Deleted 3cx user not resynct Office 365 V20

KlausWorks1990

SOHO User
Joined
Oct 7, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I have a Office 365 sync that made user "Joe" extension 102 with SSO. I want to migrate all extensions to 200+. This works, all new office 365 users are automaticly added beginning from 200.
So i deleted extension 102, hoping for a new sync creating "Joe" with an extension "2xx" but nothing happens...

I read that the sync is only once per 24 hours but i doubt that, because new users are synced within 2 minutes.
What i tried so far:
  • Reboot 3cx (hosted by 3cx)
  • Sync off/on
  • Reauthorize office 365 intergration
I recreated the situation by adding a dummy user and deleting that one as wel, and the same problem occurs.
There is a worsecase workarround:
  1. Deleting the user in office 365
    1. This wil permantly delete the calanders!!
  2. Resotre the user in office 365
  3. Voila, user is back in 3cx!
I am hoping there is an other solution for this, because the workarround wil give me los in Calanders.

Hoping for some insight. Thanks in advance