Didn't add users in user script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artem Khvostenko

New User
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
5
Hi
I can't understand what's going on with 2 users, if I add them to User Sync - they will not appears in user script and will not be added to Users.
Video vokoscreenNG-2022-05-05_14-12-03.mkv
1651749418649.png
 
Hi!

You first need to press OK at the top of the screen after you add the Users in the User Sync tab.
Then wait 1 minute, then go to the "Users" node in the Management Console and verify they appear there.

If they do, also make sure they appear as "MS 365+Teams". If they do, try generating the User Script again.
 
Try going to the Dashboard --> Services, select the System Service and the Management Console Service and restart them.
After this, wait about another minute and log back into the Management Console and see if the users are created.

If they still aren't created, I think you would need to contact your 3CX Partner or our 3CX Support Team to help you find why these users aren't being created.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.