Everything is synced besides calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnesdata

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 25, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Hey guys

I'm having a problem with one customer. The sync seems to working fine, nothing in the logs that says otherwise. But, the calendar sync is not working. Have tried to uninstall the app from azure. I can make/receive call in Teams. And when busy in calendar the user stays available. What could I try to look into?
 
Last edited:
Could you give the following a try:

1. Temporarily disable 365 User Sync
2. Delete the extension that is having the problem.
3. Re-create the Ext with the same extension number, using the O365 email address, leave name empty
4. Re-enable 365 User Sync.
5. Wait 1-2 minutes max and then check that the Name of the newly created extension is populated again from AAD.
6. After doing this, try Calendar sync again. Does it work?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.