• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Extension details for configuring intercom in version 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotinteractive

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Good morning,

I have a 2N Solo intercom and my 3CX is hosted with 3CX themself and I have version 20.
I'm not able to find the extension details to configure my 2N solo so it can connect with the 3CX PBX.
Anyone able to help?

Best regards
Bjorn
 
Bjorn, hi.

When you say extension details, do you mean authentication id and password?
If that's the case, you need to add IP phone, and then check the box that you will configure yourself:

1712916253171.png
Next screen will show you that info. Just incase if you wish to register as STUN, keep in mind about the about below:


1712916213481.png

Have a nice weekend ahead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us