- Joined
- Mar 11, 2019
- Messages
- 185
- Reaction score
- 135
Kia ora guys,
Had a bit of a search around but can't find anything too relevant.
The question is, I'm wondering if there is any facility to have a template of some description that is used when users are auto-created by the Microsoft user sync.
Have a situation with a client where we want to use the user sync so they have an up to date directory of users in AD being imported to 3CX. But the majority of these users won't use any of the 3CX apps. So when the user is auto-created, I'd like "Ring mobile simultaneously" enabled as a default so that their office staff can just search and ring these users as soon as they are created. The main idea being we don't want the admin overhead of having to enable this manually every time a new user is created as their staff come and go regularly.
Any ideas?
Edit: The other, much simpler thing, would be if we can import AD users directly in to 3CX contacts and keep them in sync. I don't think that's possible though without building something like a custom CRM integration.
Had a bit of a search around but can't find anything too relevant.
The question is, I'm wondering if there is any facility to have a template of some description that is used when users are auto-created by the Microsoft user sync.
Have a situation with a client where we want to use the user sync so they have an up to date directory of users in AD being imported to 3CX. But the majority of these users won't use any of the 3CX apps. So when the user is auto-created, I'd like "Ring mobile simultaneously" enabled as a default so that their office staff can just search and ring these users as soon as they are created. The main idea being we don't want the admin overhead of having to enable this manually every time a new user is created as their staff come and go regularly.
Any ideas?
Edit: The other, much simpler thing, would be if we can import AD users directly in to 3CX contacts and keep them in sync. I don't think that's possible though without building something like a custom CRM integration.