Fanvil Full XML Templates

TheDUde

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I want to create time reboots on my Fanvil V5U-V2 phones. Easy to do from the web interface but I want to just add it to the template. Where can I find the full templates?

I attempted to export the configuration on a phone that I added a manual time plan. However that XML file is a different version then what the the default 3cx template is for this phone. The phone exports a config that starts with:

<sysConf>
<Version>2.0000000000</Version>

While the default 3cx template starts with:
<VOIP_CONFIG_FILE>
<Version>2.0003</Version>

The exported version with the time plan is just ignored.

In the exported version from the phone I'm able to find these, how do I incorporate that into the 3cx template since it just seems to ignore it, even in the correct trees?

<EnableTimePlanList>1</EnableTimePlanList>
<EnableTimePlanPauseList>1</EnableTimePlanPauseList>
<timePlan index="1">
<Name>Reboot</Name>
<Type>1</Type>
<Repeat>1</Repeat>
<RepeatDate></RepeatDate>
<StartTime>11:0</StartTime>
<EndTime>0:0</EndTime>
<Value></Value>
<PlayType>0</PlayType>
<Codec>PCMU</Codec>
<McastAddr></McastAddr>
</timePlan>

Just as this guy found in 2019, I'm running into the same issue. Is there a resolution?
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/looking-for-fanvil-xml-templates.67959/
 
Hi
Here is a document that I hope can assist you; you can refer to Chapter 3 of the document.
 

Attachments

Alright but that's still not working for me. Following the document I came up with this change to the template under the <PHONE_FEATURE_MODULE> node.
<TimePlan1_Name>reboot</TimePlan1_Name>
<TimePlan1_Type>1</TimePlan1_Type>
<TimePlan1_Repeat>1</TimePlan1_Repeat>
<TimePlan1_Repeat_Date></TimePlan1_Repeat_Date>
<TimePlan1_Start_Time>12:0</TimePlan1_Start_Time>
<TimePlan1_End_Time>0:0</TimePlan1_End_Time>
<TimePlan1_Value></TimePlan1_Value>
<TimePlan1_Play_Type>0</TimePlan1_Play_Type>
<TimePlan1_Codec>PCMU</TimePlan1_Codec>
<TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr></TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr>

Below is the txt export.
--Time Plan List-- :
TimePlan1 Name :reboot
TimePlan1 Type :1
TimePlan1 Repeat :1
TimePlan1 Repeat Date :
TimePlan1 Start Time :12:0
TimePlan1 End Time :0:0
TimePlan1 Value :
TimePlan1 Play Type :0
TimePlan1 Codec :pCMU
TimePlan1 Mcast Addr :
 
@TheDUde
Were you ever able to solve this?
I'm also trying to implement a TimePlan in the XML template, but having no success.
I contacted @Fanvil Technical Support, and they gave me a reference document for their config files, but as you've found out the config file (.xml) seems to be very different than the Autoprovisioning template (.cfg).

From what I can tell, the config files are only meant to be used for restoring the config using the phone's web UI.
("System" menu, "Configurations" sub-menu, "Import configurations" section)
I'm convinced that there is some secret format for the autoprovisioning CFG file that isn't publicly available.
 
Last edited:
Hi.
Try adding the following after <PHONE_FEATURE_MODULE> in the fanvil template.
Worked for me on a V64..


<PHONE_FEATURE_MODULE>
{IF ua=X1S,X1SG,X301,X301G,X301W,X303,X303W,X305,X303G,X3U,X3SG,X4U,X4U-V2,X5U,X5U-V2,X6U,X6U-V2,X6,X7,X7-V2,X7C,X7C-V2,X210,X210-V2,X210i-V2,X7A,X3SP_Pro,X3SP_Lite,X3SG_Pro,X3SG_Lite,X3U_Pro,i56A,V62,V63,V64,V65}
<Time_Plan_List>
<TimePlan1_Name>Weekly reboot2</TimePlan1_Name>
<TimePlan1_Type>1</TimePlan1_Type>
<TimePlan1_Repeat>2</TimePlan1_Repeat>
<TimePlan1_Repeat_Date>6</TimePlan1_Repeat_Date>
<TimePlan1_Start_Time>19:0</TimePlan1_Start_Time>
<TimePlan1_End_Time>0:0</TimePlan1_End_Time>
<TimePlan1_Value></TimePlan1_Value>
<TimePlan1_Play_Type>0</TimePlan1_Play_Type>
<TimePlan1_Codec>PCMU</TimePlan1_Codec>
<TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr></TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr>
</Time_Plan_List>

...
line 3937 in my template
 
  • Like
Reactions: tronic
Hi.
Try adding the following after <PHONE_FEATURE_MODULE> in the fanvil template.
Worked for me on a V64..


<PHONE_FEATURE_MODULE>
{IF ua=X1S,X1SG,X301,X301G,X301W,X303,X303W,X305,X303G,X3U,X3SG,X4U,X4U-V2,X5U,X5U-V2,X6U,X6U-V2,X6,X7,X7-V2,X7C,X7C-V2,X210,X210-V2,X210i-V2,X7A,X3SP_Pro,X3SP_Lite,X3SG_Pro,X3SG_Lite,X3U_Pro,i56A,V62,V63,V64,V65}
<Time_Plan_List>
<TimePlan1_Name>Weekly reboot2</TimePlan1_Name>
<TimePlan1_Type>1</TimePlan1_Type>
<TimePlan1_Repeat>2</TimePlan1_Repeat>
<TimePlan1_Repeat_Date>6</TimePlan1_Repeat_Date>
<TimePlan1_Start_Time>19:0</TimePlan1_Start_Time>
<TimePlan1_End_Time>0:0</TimePlan1_End_Time>
<TimePlan1_Value></TimePlan1_Value>
<TimePlan1_Play_Type>0</TimePlan1_Play_Type>
<TimePlan1_Codec>PCMU</TimePlan1_Codec>
<TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr></TimePlan1_Mcast_Addr>
</Time_Plan_List>

...
line 3937 in my template
You are an absolute legend.
This worked.
Thank you so very much.
 

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal