- Joined
- Feb 22, 2024
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
the synchronization with M365 and Teams has improved with version v20. However, the synchronization with the Teams status is too rigid. We, or rather I ;-), are looking for better flexibility in status synchronization with Teams.
I am thinking of a simple table in which I can enter myself which Teams status is to be assigned to a 3CX status. Including the two user statuses would be the maximum flexibility
Many thanks
Andreas
the synchronization with M365 and Teams has improved with version v20. However, the synchronization with the Teams status is too rigid. We, or rather I ;-), are looking for better flexibility in status synchronization with Teams.
I am thinking of a simple table in which I can enter myself which Teams status is to be assigned to a 3CX status. Including the two user statuses would be the maximum flexibility
Many thanks
Andreas
Upvote
6