- Joined
- Feb 24, 2020
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 12
I'm taking a "hands off" approach, mostly 3CX seems to look after itself and doesn't need "poking". The only trouble is I sometimes come back to dire warnings about unsupported phones due to firmware being out of date.
In the mean time the unsupported firmware seems to be working fine.
If the update is really important e.g. for security reasons then can I set a scheduled update time and have 3CX automatically push updates so it updates out of hours.
It would be nice if the phone manufactures gave some indication of "nice to have" updates vs. "critical" updates.
In the mean time the unsupported firmware seems to be working fine.
If the update is really important e.g. for security reasons then can I set a scheduled update time and have 3CX automatically push updates so it updates out of hours.
It would be nice if the phone manufactures gave some indication of "nice to have" updates vs. "critical" updates.