- Joined
- Sep 28, 2020
- Messages
- 102
- Reaction score
- 6
Hellooo
I would like to get some help
I have a client with multiple Yealink Phone
Most are T31P and T31G
I have some phone model T53 with Firmware 96.86.0.77

I know i should have checked for upgrade but i forgot
Now when i tried to firmware upgrade to 96.87.0.20
it says INVALID ROM .

I did some research and it says sometimes Yealink phone can't jump Firmware like that and need a Bridge Intermediate firmware
I was hoping you could share with me where i could get the version before
i tried also on Yealink official page and the given firmware 97.86.0.15 also doesn't work
I need one version older i think
I would like to get some help
I have a client with multiple Yealink Phone
Most are T31P and T31G
I have some phone model T53 with Firmware 96.86.0.77

I know i should have checked for upgrade but i forgot
Now when i tried to firmware upgrade to 96.87.0.20
it says INVALID ROM .

I did some research and it says sometimes Yealink phone can't jump Firmware like that and need a Bridge Intermediate firmware
I was hoping you could share with me where i could get the version before
i tried also on Yealink official page and the given firmware 97.86.0.15 also doesn't work
I need one version older i think