- Joined
- Nov 8, 2017
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 6
Good morning, hoping someone can help!
We're integrating Salesforce using the V2 integration, and noticed that, in our Salesforce all accounts are set up as "Accounts", rather than "Leads" or "Contacts, so when 3CX pulls the information the standard template only includes the below;
Id,Name,Fax,Phone
so I've amended the template to also pull back our custom fields, which when I run "test", pulls back everything we need - awesome!
Id,Name,StudioOwnerFirstName__c,StudioOwnerLastName__c,PrimaryStudioEmail__c,Fax,Phone
however, it doesn't actually populate these fields when the call comes in against the "contact", it still only populates "Company" and "Business" fields.
I can't see anywhere in the template that sets this so wondering if I've missed something else? or if it's even possible?
any help greatly appreciated!
We're integrating Salesforce using the V2 integration, and noticed that, in our Salesforce all accounts are set up as "Accounts", rather than "Leads" or "Contacts, so when 3CX pulls the information the standard template only includes the below;
Id,Name,Fax,Phone
so I've amended the template to also pull back our custom fields, which when I run "test", pulls back everything we need - awesome!
Id,Name,StudioOwnerFirstName__c,StudioOwnerLastName__c,PrimaryStudioEmail__c,Fax,Phone
however, it doesn't actually populate these fields when the call comes in against the "contact", it still only populates "Company" and "Business" fields.
I can't see anywhere in the template that sets this so wondering if I've missed something else? or if it's even possible?
any help greatly appreciated!