- Joined
- Jun 7, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a C450HD VOIP phone (UC-C450HDEPSG-BW) with a TEAMS firmware and I would like to flash the Generic SIP firmware.
I can't flash it via USB stick because I can't get into recovery mode on the phone, it seems to be locked.
I can download the firmware and copy it to the phone via SSH, but I cannot flash the Generic SIP firmware because the firmware has an .img file extension, I get an error message during the flashing process.
When I try to flash the firmware via SCP, I get the error message “unzip: invalid zip magic AAAAAAAAAA”
I assume that the phone wants a .zip firmware, but the Generic SIP firmware is an .img file.
I try to install the firmware as follows:
C:\Users\Peter\Downloads>scp 450HD_3_4_8_808.img [email protected]:/data/ota_package/update_image.img
[email protected]'s password:
450HD_3_4_8_808.img 100% 45MB 4.5MB/s 00:10
C:\Users\Peter\Downloads>ssh [email protected] local_update.sh
[email protected]'s password:
Archive: /data/ota_package/update_image.zip
unzip: invalid zip magic AAAAAAAA
Can I not install SIP firmware on the phone because the device is locked on the software side or is there a way to switch from the TEAMs firmware to a Generic SIP firmware?
Thank you very much.
I can't flash it via USB stick because I can't get into recovery mode on the phone, it seems to be locked.
I can download the firmware and copy it to the phone via SSH, but I cannot flash the Generic SIP firmware because the firmware has an .img file extension, I get an error message during the flashing process.
When I try to flash the firmware via SCP, I get the error message “unzip: invalid zip magic AAAAAAAAAA”
I assume that the phone wants a .zip firmware, but the Generic SIP firmware is an .img file.
I try to install the firmware as follows:
C:\Users\Peter\Downloads>scp 450HD_3_4_8_808.img [email protected]:/data/ota_package/update_image.img
[email protected]'s password:
450HD_3_4_8_808.img 100% 45MB 4.5MB/s 00:10
C:\Users\Peter\Downloads>ssh [email protected] local_update.sh
[email protected]'s password:
Archive: /data/ota_package/update_image.zip
unzip: invalid zip magic AAAAAAAA
Can I not install SIP firmware on the phone because the device is locked on the software side or is there a way to switch from the TEAMs firmware to a Generic SIP firmware?
Thank you very much.