Formatting of incoming numbers for lookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lstclair55

Silver Partner
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
We have the Salesforce integration working.

However I have noticed that the number has to be stored / saved in Salesforce in a particular format in order for it to work.

A lot of our number are stored as 07917 899 495 or 07917899495

I have found if I adjust a test record to read +447917899495 it will find the salesforce contact record.

If there an alternative to this?
 
Thank you.

I have tried "+(44)(....)(.*)" to "0 \ 2 \ 3" which I would have thought would format the incoming callerid from +447917899495 to 07917 899495 but doesn't seem to.
 
Probably those spaces are causing issues. You should check your regular expression using an online testing tool, so you're sure it works as you need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us