Solved Generate SSL certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonknight

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
I feel like I'm being stupid here but, hey, there's no stupid questions, right?

We use a 3cx.co.uk provided domain. I've set up my FQDN to point to the same IP address but how do I generate a certificate for it? Where does the CSR come from and where do I get the private key? I want to use GoDaddy to get the certificate.

Any pointers appreciated.
 
we will be working on a solution in which you can purchase an SSL cert directly from your 3CX customer portal.
You can opt to have it all generated for you (including key) or an advanced mode where the key and the CSR needs to be generated by the user.
Have that for partners too please :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
It would honestly be wonderful to make this more plug and play, but what I learned is doubly satisfying.

What they must do is include all the crt in the bundle.pem

That was my problem but it is already solved :)

1632179869205.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.