Getting an Invalid file format when adding a custom crm integration template

SSC_660

Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am trying to add a custom template in 3cx console. The custom template was made because our salesforce org has person account enabled. But everytime I try to add the template, it says incorrect file format. If I try to upload a custom file wherein the content is the same as the current template we have, there are no issues. Only the custom modified template. The current template we have doesnt yet have the modified changes to accommodate person account so it didn't cause any issues when adding it and authorizing itcustom template error.png
 
Your modifications probably didn't follow the specs for the XML file so it gets refused. Use an XML validator to check that your XML is valid.
 
When you get the standard template to make changes, ensure that you change the Name attribute inside the "crm" XML element, and also use a custom file name.

You can post your XML here so we can also check what's wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us