- Joined
- Dec 13, 2020
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi,
is there anyone that had tried to use a Gigaset Maxwell 3 pro with 3cx?
I have found a template made by Gigaset that allows to provisionin the telephone directly from 3cx
External call are coming but no ringtone is ringing you can only see the message on telephone display. If I try to configure it manually then telepohone call are mute if them are coming from outside instead if you call an external number the calls are ok both directions.
I have my 3cx on a cloud machine obtained directly from 18 iso file and sbc in my customer office. both version are 18 update 2.
Thank you.
Graziano
is there anyone that had tried to use a Gigaset Maxwell 3 pro with 3cx?
I have found a template made by Gigaset that allows to provisionin the telephone directly from 3cx
External call are coming but no ringtone is ringing you can only see the message on telephone display. If I try to configure it manually then telepohone call are mute if them are coming from outside instead if you call an external number the calls are ok both directions.
I have my 3cx on a cloud machine obtained directly from 18 iso file and sbc in my customer office. both version are 18 update 2.
Thank you.
Graziano