Gigaset N870 & 3cx Dect Phone Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljam

Free User
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am currently having a problem where I will register the phones to Gigaset N870 everything will be fine, I go home and go back to the office in the morning to find that all of the phones I registered
are now de-registered I'm 100% certain they were working before I left because I called from each of the phones to my desk phone they seem to work all day but somewhere in the middle of the night
they start to stop working and de-register this has happened 5 days in a row

Gigaset Dect / Base Station Model: Gigaset N870 Pro
Gigaset Dect Phone Model: Gigaset R650H


Any Sugggestions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us