• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Grandstream GPX-2135 phone not connecting after firmware update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Metherd

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
8
3CX console was showing that phone firmware needed upgraded, after upgrading however, phone will now not connect to server. Server is cloud hosted and phone is using remote stun to connect. Anyone else seeing this? Firmware version is 1.0.11.35.
 
Hi @Elijah Metherd,

Have you followed the phone's guide with regards to setting it up via STUN? I've checked STUN provisioning on the same model with the same firmware mentioned and after ensuring the RPS request was sent, I factory reset the phone and it worked just fine.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will take a look. Thanks!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
Great, let me know if you get stuck anywhere along the way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us