• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Grandstream gxp1625 web credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrushka

New User
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Hello, I provisioned 3 phones via STUN with a hosted 3CX and everything is working as it should. I am trying to login into the phone's web interface but the default admin, admin does not work anymore. When I use credentials in the 3CX panel for the provisioned phone that also does not work. Which username / password should I use for this?

Capture.PNG

I have tried using these credentials to no avail:

Capture.PNG
 
The picture you are showing is the SIP credentials.

You would want to go to phones and press the eyeball icon to the right of the phone you want the credentials and when the pop up box comes up you copy the phone password. Username will still be admin.

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.07.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.08.20 PM.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: petrushka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us