- Joined
- Jul 13, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Support,
I have a question when I am using GXV3370 to answer call or make a outgoing call. It will have slight delay about 5-10 sec. When the next call, it will become normal.
Sometime will call failed. We are using hosted 3CX cloud pbx and registered through Grandstream GXV 3xxx model. All model with GXV 3xxx model will have slightly delay or cannot be call out. What could be the issues that causing this problem?
I have a question when I am using GXV3370 to answer call or make a outgoing call. It will have slight delay about 5-10 sec. When the next call, it will become normal.
Sometime will call failed. We are using hosted 3CX cloud pbx and registered through Grandstream GXV 3xxx model. All model with GXV 3xxx model will have slightly delay or cannot be call out. What could be the issues that causing this problem?